The Retail Conference 2015 - Wednesday 16th September
Following the huge success of The Retail Conference 2014, we are proud to announce that the 9th edition of the event will be back on Wednesday 16th September, 2015
- and this time, it will be better than ever!
Maintaining our focus on the importance of technology, The Retail Conference 2015's main topic will be 'The Future of Retailing in the Digital Age'
: exploring everything from omni-channel customer experience and property to technology and trends.
Why should you attend The Retail Conference?
By attending The Retail Conference, you will be placing yourself ahead of your peers as a fresh, forward-thinking retailer
who is not afraid to embrace change and innovation to secure your place in the future.
We pride ourselves on welcoming quality delegates
, bringing them together to bolster and progress the retail industry as a unit. For almost a decade, The Retail Conference's attendees have enjoyed flawless expert insights, inspiring success stories and meaningful networking opportunities.
In 2015, we're looking forward to welcoming around 200 delegates. Our previous events saw representatives from several leading retailers, including:
* Argos * Barclays Bank * Boden * Clarks Shoes * Carphone Warehouse * Cool Britannia Retail * Debenhams * Direct Wines * Escada * Estee Lauder * Gap Inc. * Giorgio Armani * GoOutDoors * JD Williams * John Lewis * Karen Millen * Kingfisher * Lloyds pharmacy * Net-a-porter * Notcutts * Paperchase * Specsavers * Sports Direct * Superdrug * Tesco * The Entertainer * TJX Europe * Virgin Holidays * Wilkinsons *
What will you find at The Retail Conference?
Join us at The Retail Conference 2015 to benefit from:
- The Future of Retail Summit - an engaging conference comprising a range of keynote presentations from retail expert speakers on a variety of topics, including technological developments, key research findings and consumer expectations for the future of retail.
- Includes exclusive delegate-only access to download all presentation materials immediately after the event.
- The opportunity to network and connect with delegates who are all as passionate about retailing as you are.
- The Retail Innovation Expo - an exhibition showcasing the latest technologies, systems and products to aid the retail industry.
- Includes product demonstrations and knowledgeable representatives.
- Fabulous catering throughout the day, including:
- Welcome refreshments - freshly baked pastries, fruit, coffee, tea and juice.
- Mid-morning refreshments - biscuits, fruit, coffee and tea.
- Lunch - a superb three-course, hot fork-buffet.
- Afternoon refreshments - handmade cakes, fruit, coffee and tea.
- Evening drinks reception - drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) and canapes.
- Great venue facilities at the City of London-based America Square Conference Centre, including:
- Free WiFi
- A secure, manned cloakroom
- Lounge area for 1-2-1 conversations
Book your place for The Retail Conference now
If you're as enthusiastic about the retail industry as we are, join us on Wednesday 16th September, 2015, at the America Square Conference Centre.
Share your experiences, issues and challenges with like-minded retailers and listen to success stories that will inspire you to secure your own business future.
Register now to become part of the retail industry's most future-focused event.
Ticket prices for retailers are just £99, or just £299 for non-retailers! We look forward to seeing you there!