The Retail Conference 2016 - Tuesday 28th June
The 10th annual Retail Conference, an industry leading retail industry event, takes place on Tuesday 28th June 2016
- as ever we anticipate attendees from leading UK and international retailers.
In 2016 we will be maintaining our focus on 'The Future of Retailing in the Digital Age'
: exploring everything from omni-channel customer experience and property to the built environment and sustainability.
Why should you attend The Retail Conference?
By attending The Retail Conference, you will be placing yourself ahead of your peers as a fresh, forward-thinking retailer
who is not afraid to embrace change and innovation to secure your place in the future.
In 2015, we welcomed delegates from leading retailers from across the UK and attendees have included those from:
* Argos * Barclays Bank * Boden * Clarks Shoes * Carphone Warehouse * Cool Britannia Retail * Debenhams * Direct Wines * Escada * Estee Lauder * Gap Inc. * Giorgio Armani * GoOutDoors * JD Williams * John Lewis * Karen Millen * Kingfisher * Lloyds pharmacy * Net-a-porter * Notcutts * Paperchase * Specsavers * Sports Direct * Superdrug * Tesco * The Entertainer * TJX Europe * Virgin Holidays * Wilkinsons *
We pride ourselves on welcoming quality delegates
, bringing them together to bolster and progress the retail industry as a unit. For almost a decade, The Retail Conference's attendees have enjoyed flawless expert insights, inspiring success stories and meaningful networking opportunities.
What will you find at The Retail Conference?
Join us at The Retail Conference 2016 to benefit from:
- The Future of Retail Summit - an engaging conference comprising a range of keynote presentations from retail expert speakers on a variety of topics, including technological developments, key research findings and consumer expectations for the future of retail.
- Includes exclusive delegate-only access to download all presentation materials immediately after the event.
- The opportunity to network and connect with delegates who are all as passionate about retailing as you are.
- The Retail Innovation Expo - an exhibition showcasing the latest technologies, systems and products to aid the retail industry.
- Includes product demonstrations and knowledgeable representatives.
- Fabulous catering throughout the day, including:
- Welcome refreshments - morning goods, coffee, tea and juice.
- Mid-morning refreshments - biscuits, coffee and tea.
- Lunch - a delicious, hot, fork-buffet meal.
- Afternoon refreshments - cakes, coffee and tea.
- Great venue facilities at the City of Nottingham-based Nottingham Conference Centre, including:
- Free WiFi
- An unmanned cloakroom
- Lounge area for 1-2-1 conversations
- Discounted parking and hotel options
Book your place for The Retail Conference now
If you're as enthusiastic about the retail industry as we are, join us on Tuesday 28th June, 2016, at the Nottingham Conference Centre. Ticket prices for retailers are just £149, or £299 for non-retailers! We look forward to seeing you there!
Share your experiences, issues and challenges with like-minded retailers and listen to success stories that will inspire you to secure your own business future.
Register now to become part of the retail industry's most future-focused event.
The Retail Conference
The agenda for the 2016 Retail Conference event is available to download via the link below.2016 Conference Agenda
The Retail Conference is supported by a number of sponsor organisations who provide content, demonstrations and stands with information on relevant technologies, services and solutions for the retail industry.